The HKSARG Standards and Calibration Laboratory
The Standards and Calibration Laboratory (SCL) of the Innovation and Technology Commission is responsible for maintaining the reference standards of physical measurements for Hong Kong. These standards are metrologically traceable to the International System of Units (SI).
SCL also provides calibration services to users of measurement standards and measuring instruments to ensure measurement accuracy and proper metrological traceability.
Accredited by the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS), SCL implements a management system that complies with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and HOKLAS regulations.
Calibration Services Offered
- Direct Current, High Voltage and Magnetism Measurements
- Low Frequency Measurements
- Radio Frequency, Electromagnetic Compatibility,Time and Frequency Measurements
- Acoustics and Photometry Measurements
- Temperature and Humidity Measurements
- Mass and Related Measurements
- Dimension Measurements
- Force Measurements