Biotech Support Centre (BSC)
- To provide R&D tools for supporting research
- To provide affordable quality technical services for supporting local research especially startups
- To enable knowledge sharing and networking among partner companies
The BSC aims to serve the life science cluster in the areas of
2. Medical devices and diagnostics
3. Chinese medicine
The Centre has a total floor space of about 8,700 sq. ft. It is a central facility, which comprises Workstation/Utility Room, Culture Room, Freeze Dryer Room, Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, Microscope Room, Genomics Laboratory, Proteomics Laboratory, Bioanalysis Laboratory, Microbiology Laboratory, and Server Room. We provide more than 80 pieces of ready-to-use life sciences instruments for shared R&D use.
We also collaborate with local universities to expand the scope of the instruments and technical services including expert advice.
- Autoclave and sterilisation
- Genetic Sequencing and Bioinformatics
- High Content Imaging service
- Flow Cytometry/ Cell Sorting Service
- UPLC analysis
- LC-MS/MS analysis
Tel: +852 2629 6683
Email: [email protected]
Address: Unit 510A, 5/F, Biotech Centre 1, No. 9 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong.