Thank you for visiting our Website.
We, Hong Kong Productivity Council, pledge to meet fully the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND USE
Generally speaking, we do not collect any personal data from you and no registration is required in order to gain access to the public information provided by our Website. However, personal data may be collected from you on a voluntary basis for some particular purposes or services. We will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when we invite you to provide such information and advise you how you may request access to, or correction of, the personal data provided.
When you send us e-mail to make any enquiries, comments or feedback, we will record your personal data so as to carry out further actions or to do proper follow-ups.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Our general policy is to keep all personal data confidential except as permitted or required by law.
The personal data provided will be used for the specified purposes stated by us when collecting such data including without limitation processing of promotion, statistical purposes and other related matters. We may provide these personal data to persons authorised to process the information for purposes relating to those specified purposes only.
PERSONAL DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you are entitled to be informed by us whether we hold your personal data, to have access to such data and to correct such data if they are inaccurate.
ENGLISH VERSION AND CHINESE TRANSLATION
- ► 2017 (3)
- ► 2016 (3)
- ► 2015 (8)
- • Lab Test One One Click to access over 100 testing services
- • Report on Lab visit@The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- • Report on Tour to Jockey Club Heavy Vehicle Emissions Testing and Research Centre of Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education cum Research Sharing Session on Environmental-Friendly Vehicles
- • Report on Laboratory Visit at "Radio-frequency Radiation Research Laboratory" and "DNA Authentication Laboratory" of the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- • One Click to Access Advanced Testing Services in Hong Kong
- • Launching Ceremony of “Lab Test One in One Click” cum Seminar on “Cutting Edge Testing Technologies to Cope with Challenges in Our Daily Life”
- • Report on the visit to the Standards and Calibration Laboratory
- • Info Talk@TecONE