One Click to Access Advanced Testing Services in Hong Kong
Advanced facilities and services from 35 local testing laboratories in the public sector are now at the fingertips of local manufacturers and entrepreneurs with the launch of the Lab Test One portal (www.LabTestOne.org) and mobile application.
Jointly developed by the Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) and the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTPC), the initiatives are the latest enhanced support under the Lab Test One programme. Launched in 2013, Lab Test One is a one-stop hub of a spectrum of testing and technical support in Hong Kong.
Miss Janet Wong, Commissioner for Innovation and Technology of the HKSAR Government; the Honourable Mrs Fanny Law, Chairperson of HKSTPC; Dr Clement Chen, Chairman of HKPC; Professor Ching Pak-chung, Chairman of Hong Kong Council for Testing and Certification (HKCTC); Mrs Agnes Mak, Executive Director of HKPC; Mr Allen Ma, Chief Executive Officer of HKSTPC; and Mr Kesson Lee, Secretary-General (Testing and Certification) of HKCTC, officiated the launch of the new initiatives today (13 May 2015).
Dr Clement Chen, Chairman of HKPC, said, “With the enhanced support from Lab Test One, local enterprises can fully utilize the advanced testing infrastructure in Hong Kong to enhance their competitiveness. Manufacturers, exporters and service industry can leverage cutting edge testing technologies to ensure product quality and safety, and comply with stringent regulatory market requirements, further strengthening the credible and quality brand image of Hong Kong products.”
Through the Lab Test One online platform and mobile application, enterprises can easily tap the testing services of 35 laboratories and testing facilities at HKPC, HKSTPC, local universities, research centres and the Government.
The areas of testing support currently covered by the programme range from auto parts, Chinese medicines, electromagnetic compatibility, electronics reliability, environmental analysis, equipment and system calibration, food safety, genomic testing, home appliance efficiency, material analysis, molecular testing, optics, software development, watch and clock, to wireless/RF communications.
Group photo taking with the officiating guests, speakers and representatives from partner laboratories in the Lab Test One Launching Ceremony.
- ► 2020 (1)
- ► 2017 (2)
- ► 2016 (3)
- ► 2015 (8)
- • Lab Test One One Click to access over 100 testing services
- • Report on Lab [email protected] Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- • Report on Tour to Jockey Club Heavy Vehicle Emissions Testing and Research Centre of Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education cum Research Sharing Session on Environmental-Friendly Vehicles
- • Report on Laboratory Visit at "Radio-frequency Radiation Research Laboratory" and "DNA Authentication Laboratory" of the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- • One Click to Access Advanced Testing Services in Hong Kong
- • Launching Ceremony of “Lab Test One in One Click” cum Seminar on “Cutting Edge Testing Technologies to Cope with Challenges in Our Daily Life”
- • Report on the visit to the Standards and Calibration Laboratory
- • Info [email protected]